cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jo1

No wifi coverage downstairs

Hi, new to Now WiFi a few days ago. Before i signed up i made sure it was the same speed etc as my last provider. Everything is great in the room and rooms next to where the hub is, but downstairs very poor or no WiFi. It’s not a huge house and as I’ve never had this issue with other providers reluctant to shell out for extender. Anyone else have the same issue?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jo1 

There has been many a folk complain about the Wi-fi range with NOW routers. A quick search on the forum will prove your point. 

Sorry to say that all you will get equipment wise is the router, anything else will have to be from your own pocket. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Jo1 

The range of the Now router is notoriously poor. Your best option is probably to get a Sky SR203 router off eBay, which should not need any reconfiguration for Now, and use that instead.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.