cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No service for 5 weeks!

Our phone line and broadband went down 5 weeks ago, despite multiple phone calls to customer service (guess the joke is in the name with that one) and multiple reps telling me open reach were due out to fix the issue, multiple promises that a supervisor would call to talk about the issue, multiple contradictions / lies from different reps and to add insult to injury, 2 further monthly payments being taken, we still have no phone line or broadband

I'm now at a loss as to where to go with this, the only non offensive word I can come up with to describe now broadbands support and service would be pathetic and not fit for purpose. 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The only thing I could suggest is to keep calling the broadband team and formally lodge a complaint.

You can also threaten to leave, although if you went to another provider such as BT or Sky, they run off the same network as OpenReach so you might have the same issues.

Either way you are well within your rights to switch provider as you aren’t getting the service your paying for.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User & @gavs82008  for Info only

Hi It's me

You know, when you get your broadband back, you are probably due for a refund for all the time you've been without your Internet and phone line while you were still paying for but not getting the service.

Still, you will have to request the refund because it's unlikely to be offered.

UK Bob