cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No phone, no internet, no customer service!

My phone line stopped working, my internet is increadily slow (less than 1MB/s when I pay for the supposed super fast one!) and I have been trying to contact customer service for last 2 weeks. I have been promised to be contacted by supervisors on 2 different occasions and heard nothing! Apparently there is a problem with my internet but no one can tell me what it is. Please if any one from NOW TV is reading this your customer service is absolutley rubbish! You just lost a customer and I will formaly complain and notify traiding standards agency as how you can still charge me by saying that I receive internet with 1MB/s! Disgrace!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

We are sorry to see that you're experiencing these issues with your super fibre.

There could be a few reasons as to why your speeds are so slow

It could be the amount of devices you have connected at any one time

It could be the strength of your line capactity from cabinet to home.

It could be a wireless issue, check our forums for help with wireless issues with broadband.

As for the supervisors not giving you a call we profusely apologise and we want to reassure you that this is not common practice.

If you need more information regarding your account please get in touch with us directly so we can strive to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Many Thanks,

Naomi K