cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No phone line so can’t install broadband

Hi I had an engineer out on Thursday to set up broadband in my new build flat but the engineer couldn’t sort broadband out because there’s no phone line here. My partner was the only one home and didn’t ask any questions about it so now I’m not sure what my options are. Can somebody help with what I can do because we desperately need internet but without a phone line what can be done? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did the BT Openreach Engineer say that it was possible to fit a new telephone line at your Flat ?

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments is there any update on your Broadband service ?

Anyway you need to get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team about this.

To reach the NowTV Broadband Team open the link below and if you are signed in with your Broadband account details a telephone number should appear on the right hand side of your screen.

Or alternatively go through the nowtv online web chat service by clicking the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/ordering-now-broadband-or-moving-home