cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No line activation

Line was meant to be activated yesterday but still today the internet light is out on the router. Will I get an email through when it’s been activated ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any update indicated in your My Account > Orders & Appointments section of your account on here since yesterday ?

If i was in your shoes i would get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team to find out what's happening with your line activation.

Best place to find their telephone number is to go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and click on the moving home section on the page until the telephone number appears on screen to call. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any update indicated in your My Account > Orders & Appointments section of your account on here since yesterday ?

If i was in your shoes i would get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team to find out what's happening with your line activation.

Best place to find their telephone number is to go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and click on the moving home section on the page until the telephone number appears on screen to call. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same issue. my router and phone line was set up last friday and although i called them on friday and then again on saturday the issue is still not resolved. This is not a good start Now TV..... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

exact same issue with me. They failed to tell me that my order was cancelled. They kept saying it was delayed. so after weeks of calling them I was finally told that in fact my broadband wasn’t delayed, it was cancelled. Rang them again, sorted it out, got an engineer out. Thought everything would be great after that. Nope. Still no WiFi and as a university student needing WiFi urgently, this is really not good! Already spent so much money on data😡