cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

Please can someone advise .  I'm not prepared to wait on the phone for 20 mins.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

Please can someone advise .  I'm not prepared to wait on the phone for 20 mins.

@Anonymous User I can give you a ring if you like.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My live doesn't work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The internet stopped working last night... on phone there's a message saying they know some customers are having problems and can go to blah blah blah on here but can't find anything about it on here (can't access on phone without wifi)... it's always IMPOSSIBLE to find/get help with NOWtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, I have exactly the same problem, my live date was the 6th too and although my phone line is now working there is no internet. Watching this post for an uodate