cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevem73
Occasional Poster

No internet

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

Please can someone advise .  I'm not prepared to wait on the phone for 20 mins.

Labels (2)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: No internet

@Stevem73 wrote:

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

@Stevem73 I can give you a ring if you like.

11 Replies
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Stevem73 wrote:

@Stevem73 I can give you a ring if you like.

Stevem73
Occasional Poster

Hi @Tony-D

Many Thanks for phoning.  BTOpenreach contacted me this afternoon and came out straight away.   I can confirm my line is now working.

Thanks again

NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Stevem73 wrote:

Hi @Tony-D

Many Thanks for phoning.  BTOpenreach contacted me this afternoon and came out straight away.   I can confirm my line is now working.

Thanks again

Happy days @Stevem73 Gald it got sorted so quick 🙂

0 Thanks
Sinead96
Occasional Poster

I have the exact same problem?

Markanth0ny
First Poster

Yes mine was working but now I'm having same issue 

Wossy77
First Poster

Did you have to pay for bt to come out and sort your line? Did you organise the engineer through now or bt?

0 Thanks
EloLdn
First Poster

Hi there, I am experiencing the same problem. Can someone help? Thanks

0 Thanks
Nasimbhy
First Poster

My live doesn't work

Delilah
Occasional Poster

The internet stopped working last night... on phone there's a message saying they know some customers are having problems and can go to blah blah blah on here but can't find anything about it on here (can't access on phone without wifi)... it's always IMPOSSIBLE to find/get help with NOWtv

0 Thanks