Highlighted
Stevem73
Occasional Poster

No internet

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

Please can someone advise .  I'm not prepared to wait on the phone for 20 mins.

Labels (2)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: No internet

@Stevem73 wrote:

I know I posted this on another thread yesterday, but thought I would do a dedicated one. 

My broadband was supposed to have gone live on 6th September.    I am still waiting.    I have plugged into master socket, Reset it was.  The only lights illuminated are the Power and Wireless lights.

Today I notice that the Orders & Appointments page says I am up and running.  Technical details page says it cannot check as I am waiting on a router or engineer.    I have the router and no one has informed me that I need an engineer.

@Stevem73 I can give you a ring if you like.

3 Replies
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Stevem73 wrote:

@Stevem73 I can give you a ring if you like.

Stevem73
Occasional Poster

Hi @Tony-D

Many Thanks for phoning.  BTOpenreach contacted me this afternoon and came out straight away.   I can confirm my line is now working.

Thanks again

NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Stevem73 wrote:

Hi @Tony-D

Many Thanks for phoning.  BTOpenreach contacted me this afternoon and came out straight away.   I can confirm my line is now working.

Thanks again

Happy days @Stevem73 Gald it got sorted so quick Smiley Happy

0 Thanks