cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet light

I have switched on my new broadband hub and it’s not showing the internet light.. 

my account went live yesterday, have unswitched it many times now and still not working 

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering if you are now able to connect to the internet using the NowTV Hub router ?

Should the middle green internet light not stay permanently on the front of the NowTV Hub 2 router and your live date was scheduled for yesterday, then give the NowTV Broadband Team a telephone call.

You will find their phone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments by clicking the drop down arrow below the live date shown on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just did thank you, been fobbed off with a issue with setup but was exactly the same set up with my sky hub so not rocket science ! One plug out, one plug in.

Engineer booked for Friday afternoon which is a nightmare as I work from using the internet constantly ! 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you get this sorted out okay?  What did the Engineer do to fix it, and was there a charge for this?

thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are the same. No Internet light and various quotes of line faults or it's fine at their end. Engineer due on Monday!!!! And this is Wednesday. Absolute garbage. No Internet for 6 days. Unbelievable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this get sorted for anyone? What did the engineer do? I’ve got the same issue, supposed to be connected on the 6th and nothing.. and now i’m going on holiday so can’t even arrange a call out.. very disappointing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Engineer due tomorrow, really poor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So frustrating! Let me know how it goes.. I’ve had to book it for when I return on holiday but will have to stat home from work.. very unimpressed
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did this get rectified? What did they do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Got it fixed, apparently an issue with the main line?