cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet light flashing

This morning my internet went off. 
I was using my internet but in a moment the internet light stop flashing. 

I tried to contact them and I had a voicemail where they say that I must upload a photo. And when they supposed to solve the problem? I want solution ASAP cause I need my internet broadband. 

Are there any contact numbers where I can get in touch with them without any voicemails ? 

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link to do a factory reset to the router and also check the status of your line.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/improve-broadband-speed

Give the broadband team a call. See link below for number.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Despite the fact that I installed the broadband 9 days ago, and I actually used the internet for this time, I can’t check the status of my line because they say that they haven’t installed yet and they still getting my broadband plan ready. That doesn’t make any sense at all.. 

how is that possible? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sensible question for the broadband team. Have you called them using the number from the second link in my post from earlier?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I follow the instructions of the voicemail and they ask me to capture a photo of my device and uploaded. 

so the problem is still not solved because I can’t find a way to get in touch with them. 

sending pictures isn’t the solution. I try to find a way to actually speak with one advisor in order to start the payment and solve my problem 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your original post did not mention about payments. What do you mean following instructions of the voicemail?

Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

so the problem is still not solved because I can’t find a way to get in touch with them.  

Have you called the number in the link @gavs82008 gave.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After 10 days they actually realized that there is no capacity for line in the street cabinet. 

furher update in 10 days.

so I applied for the internet broadband at 27/09 and till 31/10 I will not have internet. 

they can’t help and they say that they will forward the issue to the provisional team. 

I don’t know whose mistake is, but NOW it’s by far one of the worst companies I have ever seen. 

living in year 2022 and realizing that there is no line available? That’s insane. 
So I will need to waste money on buying unlimited data because there is no other way to access the internet for my daily jobs. 

The worst service I have ever seen. Totally frustrated 

chilli2
Elite

This can happen - cabinet at capacity for VDSL connections, you should be able to get ADSL

Put your details in the cabinet check site here and then let us know what it says:

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

And answer these

1:  What service did you have at the property before - or is this a new install where you had no ISP at that property before?

2: If you were with another company, who was it? and what package were you on?

3: If you left them for Now, did you tell them you are cancelling, or did you just sign up with now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fun fact is that it say that there is availability in all rows (talking about the site you sent me after filling my details)

1) the property had service in the past

2) the previous tenant was using BT 

3) I will call NOW broadband to cancel. Haven’t done yet because I just try to figure out what is happening.