cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet in NR27 (Cromer)

No internet in NR27 (Cromer) since 1am today. Customer service advised and I was told there is an outage in my area and should be fixed soon...still not working several hours later

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

NOW don’t have their own network, so they are fully reliant on OpenReach. 

It’s likely to be delayed slightly. Keep pestering them daily until your up and running again. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

NOW don’t have their own network, so they are fully reliant on OpenReach. 

It’s likely to be delayed slightly. Keep pestering them daily until your up and running again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been without an Internet connection since Friday, and I am in a very difficult situation. This prevents me from doing my job. There has been an outage in this area for four days and it still hasn't been fixed. Anybody in the same situation? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team using the number in my signature below.

The lines will be closed however 8am-8pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Have called and told issue with outage in the area and open reach are working on it.

There are local face book posts saying expect to be up and running tomorrow evening (23rd) so 2 days to sort, if they do. No offer if any credit as said not their fault. 

Also can't log into router sayis there is a connection issue with the router but assume this may be due to broadband issue but thought could still log into router settings???