cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet for 5 days now

This is great, is anyone doing anything about it?! 5 DAYS. The solution given by helpline is to TAKE A DAY OFF WORK so engineer can tell me that everything is okay on my side. I'm an IT guy myself, it was working for over a year but they say check the cables. I did obviously and restarted and reconfigured. It is not an issue on my side. When will NOW TV do anything about it?! I'm in Reading by the way.

11 REPLIES 11
redchiz1
Champion 2

We can't really help here, this is a customer based community. If NOW have identified an issue which requires an engineer visit then you can but wait for that and keep in touch with them directly. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As mentioned by @redchiz1 you need to contact NOW directly as this is a customer forum and only other customers like you and me will post.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
kuepper
Scholar

How do you contact NOW directly ? I can't see a number anywhere nor a chat facility. According to their online check my broadband is working fine but it isn't -  it keeps going on and off

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@kuepper 

The number is posted by @redchiz1 

Also if you do a search on the forum you’ll find endless threads with the number in them.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Call 0330 041 2518, as posted elsewhere.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I did called them. I'm not taking day off for engineer to come, I can't okay. This is so useless. Surely must be infrastructure issue

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

We are simply customers on this thread. 
It’ll be an issue with OpenReach, doesn’t help that NOW are fully reliant on them for maintaining the network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know guys, sorry for ranting. Than you for reaching out 🙂

redchiz1
Champion 2

If it as network issue outside your home then Openreach may not need to attend, but ISPs generally ask you to be available in the event that they do need to check anything at your end.