cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet connection

I was watchin Netflix yesterday Mornin then the internet jst stopped workin my router had 2 green lights and the internet light was orange I rang Nowtv customer service and explain what happened they told me to do the usual checks a said done 4 times (I actually counted aswel) they said that ok I see its not your side were the fault is it’s else were we will book and engineer will take 3-5 working days that’s to long to wait especially when my kids go crazy coz they can’t watch youtube, I’ve had my router off since and switched it back on about an hour ago hoping it will work (massive fail) so still have no internet anyone else waited this long?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We’ve had no internet for three days now. Our businesses depend on it, it’s terrible!

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After installation in Nov19, not a single problem, well slowish at times, but since the 14th July the Broadband has dropped out every 20minutes or so, having major problems in being able to work successfully at home / to the schoolwork over the internet.  Cannot seem to chat or contact Now TV.  Must be a phone number somewhere..... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My contract expired in may my bill went upto 40 per month I rang them to get a cheaper deal they done so now this happens I have a contact number if you would like it ‭0330 332 3050‬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have the same problem. help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

0330 041 2460

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Followed instructions to reconnect Internet. Tried 5 times today, only orange light showing no Internet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone thanks to all who have helped or gave an input to help solve the problem I rang up again yesterday and the Nowtv customer service said it’s and internal problem in the property after another bloke said it was outside the engineer came out this morning checked the line and the said the profile for my connection had been updated but the didn’t update it on the router so wasn’t in sync am not sure what they were talking about but they do and they fixed it thanks a lot to everyone and Nowtv customer service and engineers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with my wifi too.  Wifi Iit up orange.  Does anyone have the tel number as I can't find it anywhere

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User in the attached tweet

Screenshot_20200729-211843.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having extreme internet issues. 

Can you tell me the number for customer support as I can't find it anywhere. Many thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same issue, no internet connection at all and no helpline number to call, even the chat doesn't work! What's going on, when will the internet be back?