cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katie76
Advocate

No internet AGAIN!!

Seriously no broadband/nowtv again! I have done a full reset 3 times and still getting a orange light, done the technical checks and surprise surprise no problem detected 😵☹️ it's not even funny😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lml015
Advocate

Appently this also means you can't log onto your router plus I have a DNS issue where I often have to reload pages ( this since I joined in December ) but they can't look at it because of the outage.

Problem is I'm on the internet now but that doesn't count as their technical help seems to be an agent reading a prepared script. One thing further I was told if I had problems overnight to ring them, no answer when I pointed out they were only available between 8am and 11 pm. Certainly not renewing and will be looking at ceasing early due to bad service and lack of technical help.

Retired       Worldwide internet and router engineer for Motorola.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@katie76 

Well Katie

The only way to get things done is to make your displeasure known to the right people, phone NOW broadband on the following number:-

0800 759 1213

UK Bob

lml015
Advocate

Appently this also means you can't log onto your router plus I have a DNS issue where I often have to reload pages ( this since I joined in December ) but they can't look at it because of the outage.

Problem is I'm on the internet now but that doesn't count as their technical help seems to be an agent reading a prepared script. One thing further I was told if I had problems overnight to ring them, no answer when I pointed out they were only available between 8am and 11 pm. Certainly not renewing and will be looking at ceasing early due to bad service and lack of technical help.

Retired       Worldwide internet and router engineer for Motorola.