cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No incoming ringing on phone

Due to numerous faults with very loud static making phone calls impossible to hear and now tv broadband router resetting every 10 minutes a bt open reach engineer arrived to address the problem , after many hours of repairing fault in junction box on street and replacing line from telegraph pole to house and rewiring socket everything was working fine (so I presumed) , but unfortunately for me , I have a problem that I can make phone calls but all incoming calls don't activate the phone to ring , have been told by a friend (painter and decorator) that a faulty card in junction box will be the culprit , hope now tv will compensate for months of dreadful service

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phone not ringing. 1471 showing call as missed call. Have tried plugging in another phone, also plugging direct into wall socket without splicer, still no ringing. Missing important calls.

New number allocated when I switched to NOW on 24th June. Has been working.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

We are all just customers like you here, so all we can do is sympathise.

But ring the number you were given by NowTV for Broadband support, and you will get action.

The number of times NowTV broadband customers are left with no landline, or no dial tone, or no ringing, is shocking, though.

Don't OpenReach test these things before they leave, or before they sign off on a new line?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.