cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No broadband

My now tv hub 2 box isn't connecting to the Internet, the power and wireless lights are in but not the Internet. I have checked my service online and it says I have a over due bill but when I go to pay it it says I have no bills!Ivery only had now tv for around a week
7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is today your live broadband activation date ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, think that was on the 20th😐
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have already tried re booting the power on the hub and pressing the factory reset on the back of the router, then i would telephone the broadband helpline.

The reason i mentioned about is your broadband activation live date today, is that I also had the overdue payment message when checking My Service Status, but as soon as my broadband went live the message disappeared.

Your best bet would be to speak to the nowtv broadband team to see if they can get your internet back up & running again and whilst on the phone you can question this overdue payment message on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I've tried all that, I can't seem to find a number but have sent them a message explaining it all, thanks for your help☺
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you go into My Account > My Package on here and if you click Moving Home there should be a telephone number and explain to them what's happening and if they can transfer you to the relevant broadband dept. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah got it, thank you☺
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing happened to me. My go live date was Tuesday 27th. Still no internet now but openreach have been re booked for Wednesday. Hopefully it goes right this time. Apparently in my case it was a problem in the exchange