cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No broadband

I have had no internet today and unable to contact Now tv via their chat as there's issues. What can i do, no contact number 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to My Account (person symbol using a mobile) and from the drop down menu select Orders & Appointments, where if you click on the drop down arrow below live date a telephone number should appear on screen for the NowTV Broadband Team.

Suggest you give them a call if your internet is still down.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to My Account (person symbol using a mobile) and from the drop down menu select Orders & Appointments, where if you click on the drop down arrow below live date a telephone number should appear on screen for the NowTV Broadband Team.

Suggest you give them a call if your internet is still down.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well good luck. I have no broadband for a month, no updated, no apologies. NOWTV blame Openreach, but I cannot contact Openreach for service update as I am not their customer. 

I have terminated my contract as they are unable to let me know when my broadband will be reinstated and Nowtv have just phoned to tell me they are closing the repair with Openreach as I am leaving. I am still contracted to them. This is the worst customerservice I have never got. I am shocked that they treat customers so badly