cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No broadband means no now tv

Once again the weekend gets here and the broadband is down. Without the broadband the now tv does not work . Why has the issue not been sorted out ? Are you going to refund my money as neither service is working? For a least 2 days a week every week the broadband goes down so in a month I'm without it for a week but never compensated . This service is becoming a joke . No way of contacting them directly yet sky messaged saying its down again. But you cant message sky to see what's happening . Had enough now . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried all that too. I still have no broadband to run the now tv . Glad someone else has noticed that the only films that add are horror films or devil worship . Not my kinda films either . Think I'm gonna cancel and go over to Netflix .the customer service is absolutely diabolical . Been ignored completely since it all crashed . Very quick to take their payments thou .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no broadband service 24 hours later . So much for you guys working thru the night to fix the issue . No response from you either . No tv . No broadband.  But quick to take payments . When are we getting our services back ? How are you going to compensate us ? Literally paying you for nothing . Think it's time to look for a new provider . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am adding this response as I am also having problems with my broadband.  My broadband drops every evening and every morning so I am left with nothing which goes through stages over the last year.  I have done all of your online technical checks in addition to what I was advised one year ago:

Switching everything on and then off

De activating ALL my devices, and reconnecting on one.

Removing cables from plugs and outlets and putting them back in with the switch on/off

Taking the plug out of the wall and popping it back in

The wall plug casing has been removed for the last year, and I have tried putting the casing back on.

Your website says: 

Chat to someone about your issues but nothing is coming up on any of the following browsers:

Edge

Firefox

Opera

There is no number or email which is a legal requirement for all businesses to have all sources of communication methods at the availability to the public.

Strongly considering a cancellation and going elsewhere.  Your movies are diabolical, depressive and excessively violent.  This is not what one wants to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried all that too. I still have no broadband to run the now tv . Glad someone else has noticed that the only films that add are horror films or devil worship . Not my kinda films either . Think I'm gonna cancel and go over to Netflix .the customer service is absolutely diabolical . Been ignored completely since it all crashed . Very quick to take their payments thou .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have problems all the time too, and now I'm out of internet since 3:30pm yesterday, there is no updates about what is happening, this is unacceptable. Not to mention very often broadband is down overnight