cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New stick setup

Hi

Have just received my stick and have finished setup but now it is asking me go to nowtv.com/tv and enter a code but I can't see anywhere to enter it(?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a read of this info below (copied & pasted from one of nowtv help articles with a link included to the web page where to type the code that you see on your TV screen.

You need to do this within a 9 minute time frame or the code will refresh on your TV screen to a new code that you would have to re type on the nowtv.com/tv web page.

Now grab your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions on your TV screen to sign in to your NOW TV account, or create an account if you're new to NOW TV.

Help tipWhen you see a code and you're asked to go to NOWTV.com/tv to enter it, make sure you type this address directly into your browser (rather than a search engine), and ensure the URL doesn't auto-correct and send you to NOWTV.com instead.

Wait a few moments while your apps update, then open the NOW TV app and away you go!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's okay, I found out what I was doing wrong. All fixed now. 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a read of this info below (copied & pasted from one of nowtv help articles with a link included to the web page where to type the code that you see on your TV screen.

You need to do this within a 9 minute time frame or the code will refresh on your TV screen to a new code that you would have to re type on the nowtv.com/tv web page.

Now grab your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions on your TV screen to sign in to your NOW TV account, or create an account if you're new to NOW TV.

Help tipWhen you see a code and you're asked to go to NOWTV.com/tv to enter it, make sure you type this address directly into your browser (rather than a search engine), and ensure the URL doesn't auto-correct and send you to NOWTV.com instead.

Wait a few moments while your apps update, then open the NOW TV app and away you go!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked perfectly! many thanks!! Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought Nowtv smart stick from Tesco Outlet, when I connected with tv it downloaded everything. But when I accept all the licence trem , screen dont give me "Before yoy start" screen and than let me sign in my account. I need help asap please. I have 6 months free Entertainment Pass, which works on Phone and on Laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i had the same problem ( press the reset button on the stick & start again)