cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New setup- Internet not working

Hi

my date to go live was the 31st - I’ve set up my new hub (hub 2) this morning and can connect my phone but the internet isn’t working. The wireless light is green but there is no internet light. 

Does anyone have a number please as I can’t seem to get onto online chat 

thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try pressing the reset button on the back of the router to see if that makes any difference.

To contact NowTV broadband, sign in on here and go to My Account > Orders & Appointments and if you click on one of the sections about your broadband live date a telephone helpline number should appear on screen.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try pressing the reset button on the back of the router to see if that makes any difference.

To contact NowTV broadband, sign in on here and go to My Account > Orders & Appointments and if you click on one of the sections about your broadband live date a telephone helpline number should appear on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks...I’ve tried resetting so I’ll try and give them a call 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same problem...stuck in the loop on the phone at the minute 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try 0030 041 2460, but the waiting time is over 20 minutes. I eventually found live chat and did it that way. My engineer did not even turn up last Friday, so I have no phone line and broadband only courtesy of my previous supplier as I am still within the 30 day notice period that I had to give them

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Try 0030 041 2460, but the waiting time is over 20 minutes. I eventually found live chat and did it that way. My engineer did not even turn up last Friday, so I have no phone line and broadband only courtesy of my previous supplier as I am still within the 30 day notice period that I had to give them

@Anonymous User I can't find your account details for broadband either. Can you PM please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why would you need my account details?
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Why would you need my account details?

Just to find out why your broadband hasn't gone active yet @Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User 

I'll see if i can find anything more out for you. Sorry i haven't replied much here i was extremely busy and currenty on Day 3 of the worst Flu of my life.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t pair reomote control to the stick

please help me

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe this linked help guide will help pairing your nowtv remote with the nowtv smart stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-pair-your-smart-remote