cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New number

Not sure this is in the right place but hopefully can get some help i have only just joined now tv phone and broadband I requested to keep my old number and also ex-directory. I start date was 16th June I set everything up and broadband works fine however the only reason I know my number has changed is because my mum didn't phone me i then phoned her and she said the number is out of service it would have been nice to know I had a new number even better had it stayed the same as I wanted it too and to top it off my new number shows up so is not ex-directory and trying to find a number or get hold of anyone is one massive pain in the neck. I am hoping things will get sorted and I am bearing in mind the current situation and being a new customer but it would have been nice to know what's happening 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also just signed up - just a few hours ago, so nothing is set up yet - and I received an email telling me that my phone number would change.  Like you, I asked to keep my old number (which I have had 30 years!) so I'm hoping that it's not too late to stop it changing.  If NowTV says it's got to change then I'm going to cancel.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I have swapped providers before with no trouble over telephone numbers. I just hope I can get this sorted otherwise I will not be happy.