cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New hub. Wrong password

I am a new customer and my account switch over today to Now TV being my new provider for broadband and phone. However the password they provided with the hub is wrong. Therefore I have no internet and can’t work from home. How do I contact someone? Seems to be impossible.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens when you hold in the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for around 15 seconds and then try the NOW wifi password again found underneath the bottom of the Hub 2 once the wifi settled down after around 5 minutes ?

If no luck, then try typing into your internet web browser 192.168.0.1 and when prompted use admin & nowtv and change the WIFI password to your own preference (if you can't access over WiFi the webpage settings, then try an internet device such has a Laptop or PC over Ethernet)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help. I had no luck with either but haven’t tried an Ethernet cable yet. I will need to find or buy one and maybe that will work.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe phone the NOW Broadband Team for further assistance & help.

I have highlighted their number in this thread link below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/How-do-you-contact-a-person-at-NOWTV/m-p/579130#M11654 

Their phone line should be open between 8am to 8pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! Just trying them now.
chilli2
Elite

Logging into the router while connected via ethernet should enable you to bring up / change the wifi password .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you sure you're not mixing up the Wi-Fi and a router passwords?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I found an Ethernet cable and managed to change the password so I now have internet. Yay!