Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New customer No router, no fibre speed

My service started and i have no router. Nowtv order info online says:

Service starts 11th Jan

Router dispatch 6th Jan 2-3 days delivery

Arrived post office depot 8th Jan

And now it's the 12th Jan still sitting at depot no attempt made to deliver. Phone customer service, first time they hung up, second 5min wait got through to someone saying that it's still at post office depot, they will send out a second. Although they said just use the old sky box.

Broadband bandwidth is rubbish, watching only Amazon prime, continuous degrading picture during movie. I had standard broadband before at it was never this bad. Been told 10 days it takes to stabilise before they work out how much they can reduce speed by. 

If no real change will cancel, as no equipment delivered and speed quoted not delivered. Can anyone confirm the cooling off period. Believe it is 14days?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

My service started and i have no router. Nowtv order info online says:

Service starts 11th Jan

Router dispatch 6th Jan 2-3 days delivery

Arrived post office depot 8th Jan

And now it's the 12th Jan still sitting at depot no attempt made to deliver. Phone customer service, first time they hung up, second 5min wait got through to someone saying that it's still at post office depot, they will send out a second. Although they said just use the old sky box.

Broadband bandwidth is rubbish, watching only Amazon prime, continuous degrading picture during movie. I had standard broadband before at it was never this bad. Been told 10 days it takes to stabilise before they work out how much they can reduce speed by. 

If no real change will cancel, as no equipment delivered and speed quoted not delivered. Can anyone confirm the cooling off period. Believe it is 14days?

Me two I’ve had four sent out no one has come theses are one crap company o cancel and look else by Thursday 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a similar issue, router not deliver because address was incomplete even though it wasn't.  I've been told that the colling off period is now 30 days from delivery of the hub. Although they haven't adjusted their contract terms, which still state days. Best to get it in writing. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Give the team a call, number can be found for broadband queries on the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help