cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New broad band connection setup_ Issues

Hi,

Regarding the Now tv new broad band connection setup in my new flat. The site engineer should come do the setup activities by August 31 2021, but They didn't come up on the day and they didn't provide any proper reason. We reached out the customer care teams and they simply said there is no updates from our end and we waited till date and the Next appointment date also not yet confirmed. Today I called to customer car people in now tv and they said till you have to wait for next week Wednesday September 15 2021 for knowing the next appointment details... I don't know how long we have to wait for the WiFi connections and that also not guaranteed whether sit engineer will come and do the setup on the next appointment. They are telling we will get compensation and they are not explaining when we will get and how much we will get?. Too much frustration we are getting day by day... I never see this kind of worst services in my life... We are IT engineer and we are doing an work from home and we need faster network connections but we choose the Now tv and waiting for the connection setup for a month ..

Please kindly take the necessary action. I am literally upset. 

Regards,

Gokulamurugan

[email removed]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. So you won’t get any replies from staff at NOW.

To get anywhere I suggest send an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

47CE961D-C9B8-462E-B91A-AB3E1F342AF9.jpeg

Or to keep pestering the broadband team. Which NOW are reliant on OpenReach from getting the connection created and maintained.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. So you won’t get any replies from staff at NOW.

To get anywhere I suggest send an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

47CE961D-C9B8-462E-B91A-AB3E1F342AF9.jpeg

Or to keep pestering the broadband team. Which NOW are reliant on OpenReach from getting the connection created and maintained.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have already raised the issue to direct contact person and submitted the complainant form and refrence number is 09761555. there is no immediate solutions for that..