cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New account

Re Posting my question as I think I may have previously posted my question in the wrong area. I would like to move my broadband to now tv are you still installing broadband at the moment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to say Anne... We were due to switch over to Now Broadband on 21st May. The day came and went. Our old connection was switched off and no new one has come on since.

Customer services have missed 4 deadlines and not initiated contact a single time.

We are still without internet and they have said there are internal issues (amongst other reasons). One customer services agent also told us thousands of customers are in a similar position.

In short, they are accepting orders but struggling at the moment. I’d recommend reading the customer reviews on trustpilot and other websites to see that switching to Now Broadband at the moment might not be wise!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is yes NowTV are taking new Broadband Orders (even if it involves an Engineer visit) though i don't work for NowTV and can't give you an official answer where you need to get this directly from a NowTV Staff Member.

The Community Forum is predominantly used by customers.

If you use Twitter, send them a tweet where NowTV Staff are more proactive over on Twitter.

Otherwise maybe drop them an email on the address in the screen shot below.

Also have a read of this NowTV article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-switch-to-now-broadband 

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, it's not just me posting in the wrong place then. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to say Anne... We were due to switch over to Now Broadband on 21st May. The day came and went. Our old connection was switched off and no new one has come on since.

Customer services have missed 4 deadlines and not initiated contact a single time.

We are still without internet and they have said there are internal issues (amongst other reasons). One customer services agent also told us thousands of customers are in a similar position.

In short, they are accepting orders but struggling at the moment. I’d recommend reading the customer reviews on trustpilot and other websites to see that switching to Now Broadband at the moment might not be wise!