cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Subscriber. Don't understand how to watch on my tv.

Hello. I have just changed from talktalk tv to nowtv as talktalk tv closing next year. Should it have made any difference to the channels I get? Also took up offer of Sky entertainment boost but cannot work out how to access it on my tv set. Help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you sooo much. Not good with technology, but understood your nice, clear instructions and can now watch on the tv. 👍

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if these TalkTalk FAQ's about NowTV points you in the right direction.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/NOW-TV/ta-p/2457383#email 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, but was hoping to watch Sky One thru Sky Entertainment Pass, but get thru to details of programme then am asked for login details on the tv screen. I don't know what to do next!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once on the NowTV App on your Talk Talk box, from the Home Screen page navigate towards the bottom of the screen until you see the My Account tile box.

Click on the My Account box and you should see an option to login, when you login use the NowTV account details that you used to setup NowTV.

if you can't see the onscreen keyboard when attempting to sign in, press the enter or OK button on your TalkTalk remote.

Hopefully you can then access NowTV Entertainment content including live Sky One TV via the NowTV App TV Guide.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you sooo much. Not good with technology, but understood your nice, clear instructions and can now watch on the tv. 👍