cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Device and Swaps Liimits

Now TV Devices update.pngJust found this in My Account ~ Devices. So am I really getting to add 9 devices? Everyone else is just saying 6 Max. but above says 6 at Account start-up, Longer you stay the more you get, reward?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The screenshot you posted has been badly worded by NowTV and would confuse customers in my opinion.

In theory you can add 5 devices (not all at the same time thou), by adding 2 (which takes the maximum total of 6 allowed) then by deleting 3, then adding a further 3 during the calendar month i.e. your 3 device swaps.

However you are still restricted under the new Device policy and governed to a maximum of 6 permitted devices on your account.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now TV Devices update.pngJust found this in My Account ~ Devices. So am I really getting to add 9 devices? Everyone else is just saying 6 Max. but above says 6 at Account start-up, Longer you stay the more you get, reward?

Add 6 devices and see what happens. And let us know...

... PS You won't get more than 6

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't watch anything it says I have to wait until the next calender month 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Your Device List is empty?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it was, I emailed now tv with a complaint and they have rectified the problem up and running again now