cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Broadband Connection

Have just joined NowTV Broadband and was given an activation date of 14th May when I would move over from sky broadband. When I set up my new hub however I just got a permanent orange light on the internet even after checking all the connections. Put my old sky router back on and for some reason still have internet through it. Have checked my Nowtv account and according to that everything is up and running. Anyone have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How long did you leave the new NowTV Hub Router plugged in for ?

If after about half an hour and nothing happens and you try for the next day or so, then you may have a faulty NowTV Hub (maybe try also pressing the reset button on the back of the NowTV Hub for about 10 seconds to see if that kicks the NowTV Router into life).

You will need to get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team to let them know that the middle light on the front of the NowTV Router will not change from orange to green (even though the old Sky Router is still working).

The good news is that you can use the Sky Router on the NowTV Broadband service.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How long did you leave the new NowTV Hub Router plugged in for ?

If after about half an hour and nothing happens and you try for the next day or so, then you may have a faulty NowTV Hub (maybe try also pressing the reset button on the back of the NowTV Hub for about 10 seconds to see if that kicks the NowTV Router into life).

You will need to get in touch with the NowTV Broadband Team to let them know that the middle light on the front of the NowTV Router will not change from orange to green (even though the old Sky Router is still working).

The good news is that you can use the Sky Router on the NowTV Broadband service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, reset the hub and left it for an hour but still had the orange light but managed to get a Now TV help page on my phone which walked me through the set up and fixed any issues. After a few tries managed to get it up and running and has been okay since. Thanks for the advice.