cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need help turning broadband buddy off

Hi everyone, 

I've been trying to find a solution to this issue but I haven't been able to. Essentially, I've been trying to turn the broadband buddy off in my settings but there's no option to get into the settings page for the broadband buddy. I've tried using the link http://account.nowtv.com/broadband-buddy/settings/  to change the settings but it just sends me back to my account page. I only have the option to put a parental pin. What's worse is I can't see my broadband plan in my account details, I've phoned nowtv and asked if this was the account linked to my membership and was told yes but I can't seem to access that either. I've phoned various times and was put on hold for forever. Can anyone help fix this issue please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User 

Can you see anything under My Broadband & Calls section or My Bills & Payments that confirms you are logged in using your NOW Broadband account ?

Where the information should show traces of your Broadband account in these above sections.

if you definitely haven't got more than one account, then try a different internet browser and make sure when going into the different account sections that you see a gb in the middle of the url address for UK customers and not a ie or it which means your internet browser is trying to access a Republic of Ireland or NOW Italy page.

Other than that give the NOW Broadband Team a call again and see if you get a more knowledgeable Advisor who can look into this further.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User 

Can you see anything under My Broadband & Calls section or My Bills & Payments that confirms you are logged in using your NOW Broadband account ?

Where the information should show traces of your Broadband account in these above sections.

if you definitely haven't got more than one account, then try a different internet browser and make sure when going into the different account sections that you see a gb in the middle of the url address for UK customers and not a ie or it which means your internet browser is trying to access a Republic of Ireland or NOW Italy page.

Other than that give the NOW Broadband Team a call again and see if you get a more knowledgeable Advisor who can look into this further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same problem when i go to change it the page dosent load can anyone hel

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just checked Broadband Buddy on my account and i can't change the settings where when i click the change settings button the screen loads up and then goes blank with no details on screen.

I have only tried with MS Edge, which usually quite stable on the NOW website.

This would suggest to me a Technical glitch at NOW end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you and how do I report this 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Either by calling the team in the morning. Or by sending an email to customer support.

Both number and address are in my signature below. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help