Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV not working

Hi

Second problem with my Nowtv

Hub box has the three green lights showing.

Have confirmed Hub is working and so is my phone.

But still unable to watch Now TV on my television

Its a LG television with NOWTV on the menu?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you watch the other Apps on your LG Smart TV such has BBC iPlayer, YouTube etc ?

Any error codes or messages on your LG TV screen ?

If it's only the NowTV App on your LG TV causing a problem with your NowTV Hub Router, then maybe delete the NowTV App and re install the App again.

Then switch the power off at the mains for both your Hub Router and LG TV, give it a minute, then start up the Hub Router first let it go through it's start up process, then when the three green lights show on the front of the Hub Router switch back on your TV and then try signing back into the NowTV App.

Should none of the Apps will open and work, then go into your LG settings and try re connecting again to the Hub Router using the SSID network name & password shown on the bottom of the Router.

Hopefully other LG Smart TV owners on the forum will come to your assistance on how to get the NowTV App working on your television.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you watch the other Apps on your LG Smart TV such has BBC iPlayer, YouTube etc ?

Any error codes or messages on your LG TV screen ?

If it's only the NowTV App on your LG TV causing a problem with your NowTV Hub Router, then maybe delete the NowTV App and re install the App again.

Then switch the power off at the mains for both your Hub Router and LG TV, give it a minute, then start up the Hub Router first let it go through it's start up process, then when the three green lights show on the front of the Hub Router switch back on your TV and then try signing back into the NowTV App.

Should none of the Apps will open and work, then go into your LG settings and try re connecting again to the Hub Router using the SSID network name & password shown on the bottom of the Router.

Hopefully other LG Smart TV owners on the forum will come to your assistance on how to get the NowTV App working on your television.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

Second problem with my Nowtv

Hub box has the three green lights showing.

Have confirmed Hub is working and so is my phone.

But still unable to watch Now TV on my television

Its a LG television with NOWTV on the menu?

Thanks

Can you please define ‘unable’?

What do you do?

What happens?

Can you not get the sign-in screen, or can you not sign in, or what?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.