cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV Broadband Upgrade

Hi

I am looking to get NOWTV Broadband standard package which I think is 11mbps to 19mbps. if I do this on a 12 month contract but find the speed is not enough can I pay the extra and get the next package up?

Thanks

Lee

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

I am looking to get NOWTV Broadband standard package which I think is 11mbps to 19mbps. if I do this on a 12 month contract but find the speed is not enough can I pay the extra and get the next package up?

Thanks

Lee

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Yes of course. If Fibre is avaiable in your area you can change your package at any time during your contract.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello - I would like to upgrade my NowTV line to fibre - Fibre is available in my area as I was on a Fibre line with Virgin previously.  How do I progress this with Now TV? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst signed in on here go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) and then select Broadband & Calls, then click on the drop down arrow under broadband plan, then click on the change my broadband button where a telephone number will be displayed on screen to contact the nowtv broadband team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No - clicking My Account > Broadband & Calls takes you to 'Your Passes' where you can ONY select from different TV packages, not broadband packages. This as at September 2019.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Works fine for me, and I haven’t even got NowTV Broadband. Passes at the top of the page, but how to get Broadband shown underneath.

And I’m guessing that for those who have Broadband, it will show something different there, and more relevant to a Broadband Account.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.