cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My go live date has passed. Still no broadband!

Ive been waiting all day and nothing. What is the point of a live date. The process of setting up an account, getting the hub all ran so smooth. Then the actual switch on day. Not a damn thing. Looked at technical services. Just a red message about payments. Which I have already read on here is a viral message and will disappear in a few weeks. So any instructions you are told to do. Can not be done. Hopeless situation. Im very annoyed and disappointed. Any ideas. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me they  delayed my line  activation  date by 5 days. and  nobody informed me  by calling texting or e-mailing. I learned that  when my broadband was not  active on the date by midnight by checking my activation date and it was delayed  from 6th to 11th  FEB 2019. so i have to use my  4g wifi at home  now. and for my  work i have to download huge files online which will cost me 300 pounds/ 120 gb for  this 5 day period with my  4g wifi. How can i ask now tv to arrange urgent engineer visit for broadband connection to my flat or compensate the 300 cost they will cause to me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoken to the call centre. It seems the last internet provider for this property hasnt given up the phone line. This is the problem they say. So its been passed to "the team" that deal with this. Who will contact me via email in 72 hours. No answer could be given to when i will have internet. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, activation date 8th feb - lost BT broadband at 3pm and nothing. Called at 8pm to be told that there was a delay and I will get an update in 72 hours. Appalling service, I was supposed to get a cinema pass also, still not sorted after 2 hours on chat last week and a phonecall, was alsoalso prom last night that they would send an activation code, and surprise, surprise absolutely nothing. I am staggered by the incompetency, and how many people have the same issue - I am looking to see if I can get another provider as i have no faith this will be resolved by Monday.