Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: My WIFI Signal is poor

@Tom48 

Seriously? Knock a wall down to compensate for their crappy WiFi? 😂🤣😂😅🤣😂

They must be the only ISP who have to have RSJ in their list of abbreviations 😛🤣😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
SmileyPC
Advocate

Mine is awful, never had this issue Plusnet, signal strength drops out the second I leave the Lounge. if I'm 10ft + away from the router itself, its pointless having it.

Very disappointed 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SmileyPC 

Have you tried the method of splitting the Wi-fi signals mentioned by @schnapps up thread?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
SmileyPC
Advocate

Thanks for that,worked a treat!!
AnnieUpNorth
Mentor

Thank you. I have done this, but both signals are still poor. I am beginning to despair. When I was with EE I got a great wifi signal all around the house.

0 Thanks
AnnieUpNorth
Mentor

Yes I split the wifi and it made no difference.

0 Thanks
AnnieUpNorth
Mentor

I'd like to know when you hear something. I am really disappointed with wifi in the house.

0 Thanks
AnnieUpNorth
Mentor

I'm very disappointed with wifi. Splitting did not help.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AnnieUpNorth 

Give the broadband team a call. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expec...

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
AnnieUpNorth
Mentor

Thank you. I did call them, but they wouldn't talk to me as I am not a 'priority' customer.

0 Thanks