cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving from FTTC to FTTH

Hello,

We are moving house in the new year (a few months away yet, it's a new build) but we have just signed up for NowTV broadband in the current house that is Fibre to the Cabinet. 

The new house has a fibre connection built in all the way to the under stairs cupboard. My question is how easy/quick it is to stay with NowTV for the time being but get the connection all the way to the house, seeing as presumably they are putting the wiring (fibre) in for us. (There is allegedly no copper/Open Reach connection). 

It's in a completely different part of the country, in case that makes any difference.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

NOW do not offer FTTP only FTTC. So you will have to go with another provider, which is what I had to do when we moved into our new build. 

Which is odd considering Sky does offer FTTP.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

NOW do not offer FTTP only FTTC. So you will have to go with another provider, which is what I had to do when we moved into our new build. 

Which is odd considering Sky does offer FTTP.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for the info. I think in fairness my min term will be fairly close to up by the time we're in so we'll look elsewhere.

Thanks again!