cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missed Go Live date

So my go live date was yesterday and my broadband still hasn't been activated. Rang customer support and was told a third party has cancelled our previous provider early so they were having trouble switching us over. We have not spoken to our previous provider since starting the switch, and the only people we've authorised to switch our service is Now TV, who said they would handle it, so it sounds to me like Now have screwed up, and instead of just telling us the actual issue and when it'll be resolved, they're blaming it on a mysterious none-existent third party. On top of this, our previous broadband didn't stop until the day of the switch, so it clearly wasn't cancelled early.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what number is customer support?

What was the outcome?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if it's related to broadband try the number in the tweet below.

Screenshot_20200729-211843.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay I'll try that.  They have shortened their hours it seems closing at 8pm instead of 10 pm.  

This number is frustratingly the biggest secret ever as you cannot find it on the Now Tv web site anywhere.

I've also spotted Now have suddenly rescheduled the go live date from 29 July yo 10tb August. 

Not even bothered letting me know the treason for the delay.

Looking at my account they have cheekily 're scheduled the go live nearly two weeks to the right.  Not even the common decency to tell me by email or phone.  I'm now paying exorbitant daily rates with sky my current and previous ISP as I have gone beyond the contracted end date.  Will Now pay the excess charges 

...i doubt it

John