cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mcdonalds Monopoly 5 month free sky sports pass

Hi,

I won a 5 month free sky sports pass from mcdonalds monopoly 2019. However I am being asked for my card details and then the payment is not being authorised. I have added the voucher code given to me and it says the balance to pay is £0.00 so I’m unsure as to why this isn’t working?

thank you

David

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello; I had the same problem when entering my debit card details for my bank account when it had no money in it at all ie: a balance of £0.00.

I then deposited a pound ie: for a balance of £1.00 only, then tried entering my debit card details again.

This then WORKED and I was able to complete the voucher process thereafter.

To confirm; I was not actually charged anything, nor was my balance of £1.00 enough to cover the subscription costs of £5.99 plus however it solved the problem for me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

llo, ive won a 5 month free sports pass at mcdonalds but when i try to watch a sports channel a page pops up asking me to buy a day, week or monthly pass. ive tried adding devices but theres no link there to add anything

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello my 5month mcdonalds sky sports pass is not working. But when IP try to watch a channel its asking me to purchase a pas

Please help me fix this

Thanks Delores

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It only works on a smartphone for premier league, Action, Arena, Racing and News.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get a solution to this as I find myself in the same boat?