cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MY LIVE ACTIVATION DATE IS DELAYED AND NOBODY INFORMED ME ABOUT THAT!

NOWTV  delayed my line  activation  date by 5 days. and  nobody informed me  by calling texting or e-mailing. I learned that  when my broadband was not  active on the date by midnight by checking my activation date and it was delayed  from 6th to 11th  FEB 2019. so i have to use my  4g wifi at home  now. and for my  work i have to download huge files online which will cost me 300 pounds/ 120 gb for  this 5 day period with my  4g wifi. How can i ask now tv to arrange urgent engineer visit for broadband connection to my flat or compensate the 300 cost they will cause to me?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m in the exact same position ..this is a breach of contract.

supposed to go live yesterday ..phoned at 9.30pm after rebooting router a few dozen times to be told there was not a problem and it would be on in the morning...nope..still nothing.

phoned nowtv was told now being raised with teir 2 team ..would be 72 hours...then what?

absolute shocking customer service...and the live chat I had which I had was worse ..I actually screenshotted it because of how unhelpful this lady was and then she disconnected me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If someone from teir 2 team doesn’t phone me today I’ll be posting my online chat for others to see ..absolutely furious 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had the exact same issue with my sisters switch,

around 5 days delay from original date, then a further 24 hour delay

i didnt bother with customer service, i just emailed the CEO and complained, they got back to me without 24 hours and gave her a free month once i threated to take the matter further (the ombudsman) due to the delay

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same  here. In my case, the delay is of 3 weeks and they just do not inform me.

If you can, try to cancel your suscription, after one month dealing with this company is the only advice that I can give to you.