cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost wifi password

Hello all

I Can't locate my wifi password card and there doesn't seem to be any info on the router box itself showing the information. I have also tried and failed using now tv web address code into browser as nothing will load up. Any ideas ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another thought if you can't find the wifi password label on your nowtv hub router.

With your internet browser type in 192.168.0.1 to access the router settings.

Once in the setting click on the Wireless Tab (if it asks you to sign in then use admin and nowtv).

Then at the bottom of the screen page under WPA2-PSK Security Encryption is a network key box that should show the wifi password.

If you haven't changed the wifi password from default then i believe it should be a combination of capital letters.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using a NowTV Hub Router ?

Where usually there is a label with the Wifi password etc underneath the bottom of the router.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello

It's a slim line flat device. I'm away on holiday but my partner is 100% sure they is no labels on router
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the WiFi password should be shown on the bottom on the underside of the NowTV router if you flip it over.

Don't know why the label it's not there on your NowTV Router.

Have you still got the box that that router came with, where if you open the top flap on the inside there is a id sticker with your wireless network name and wifi password.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another thought if you can't find the wifi password label on your nowtv hub router.

With your internet browser type in 192.168.0.1 to access the router settings.

Once in the setting click on the Wireless Tab (if it asks you to sign in then use admin and nowtv).

Then at the bottom of the screen page under WPA2-PSK Security Encryption is a network key box that should show the wifi password.

If you haven't changed the wifi password from default then i believe it should be a combination of capital letters.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you