cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat not working

Have been trying to contact help via Live Chat regarding repeated wifi drop-outs, but when I click on the "Chat online" box nothing happens.

How do I get some help?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Very fustrating. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NowTV live chat seems to be fussy when using internet browsers.

Maybe try a different internet browser or your browser in a Private Window or incognito mode or another device with a browser on it.

If no luck accessing live chat by clicking on the green chat button on this link page below, then use the web form on the same link to send NowTV a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say if you are a NowTV Broadband customer and you are referring to wifi dropouts on your NowTV Hub Router then NowTV have a helpline telephone number for their Broadband customers (not TV Pass customers).

You should find their telephone number in a couple of places under your online NowTV Broadband account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but any phone numbers seem to be very well hidden as can't find any anywhere on the pages in My Account. Any suggestions on where to look?

And Yes, it is regarding wifi drop outs on my NowTV broadband router.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open this link below and if you are signed in with your NowTV Broadband account a telephone number highlighted in green should appear on your browser screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - that is quite well hidden!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Broadband telephone number can be found in a number of places under your online account.

Plus a lot of regular forum members on here posts various links and screen shots on how to contact NowTV.

Anyway hope you can get your wifi dropouts on your NowTV Hub Router sorted.