cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last chance before OfCom

I have had cripplingly slow internet speeds since I started with NowTV Fibre. I struggle to even watch Netflix on the TV which is ethernet connected to the router. At most in the house we are watching TV and with two mobile phones browsing social media. The internet is regularly just down for 12hours at a time (about once a month) and we both keep using up our mobile data hotspotting.

I have been complaining to NowTV for over 6months now. They used to reply to my complaints but then stopped. The last email I sent was on the 8th April and I had no reply to it. Most other replies have been asking to close the ticket without them doing anything.

I have asked them to phone me (as there's no available phone number) and I'm at the end of my tether.

This is my last attempt to get resolution before I contact OfCom. Does anyone on this community  know how I can contact NowTV directly and speak to someone? It's genuinely stressing me out and upsetting me especially as my wife and I are both key workers trying to work from home.

I am currently paying for a monthly contract which I didn't want to do but I didn't want to renew for so little service or cancel without getting some sort of refund for no internet.

I have several screenshots saved of my internet providing less than 1mbp or failing to load a jpg on Twitter

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet at all again this morning. Using my phone data again.

What an I paying for?