cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Landline Installation

Hi,

I have no BT Landline inside my property, the Phone cable is attached to the outside of my house but ends at this point.

I want a landline installing internally, to enable me to sign up with Now Broadband. Is this something I need to get done prior to signing up or will Now arrange to get this done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

NOW should be able to arrange an Openreach installation for you. If you go through the online order process you will be prompted with a series of questions and any costs involved will become apparent at that point. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
redchiz1
Champion 2

NOW should be able to arrange an Openreach installation for you. If you go through the online order process you will be prompted with a series of questions and any costs involved will become apparent at that point. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, I’m with Virgin currently (underground cable) but just getting too expensive.
redchiz1
Champion 2

OK, I take it you have checked the potential speeds at your address? I say this because while NOW broadband prices are unbeatable, they cannot compete with Virgin for speed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I appreciate Virgin are unbeatable on speed. There’s only two of us at home, so our usage would not be excessive and I’m assuming Now Fibre provides sufficient speeds to meet our needs.
redchiz1
Champion 2

OK, keep us posted as to how you get on.