cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV does not connect to WiFi

After months of working fine, my LG TV lost the connection to the router. It now finds my router but doesn't accept my password and keeps telling me to retry entering it. I have been trying for several weeks.

I have recycled the TV and the router, leaving both switched off for more than 10 minutes on a number of occasions. I have done a full reset on the TV.

Any suggestions please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing resetting the NOW Router didn't help either by holding the reset button on the back of the Router for around 15 seconds.

Is using hard wired Ethernet an option ?

When entering the wifi password on the NOW Router from the label sticker on the bottom of the Router some people get caught out between O and zeros and also forget that the NOW wifi password is all in Caps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing resetting the NOW Router didn't help either by holding the reset button on the back of the Router for around 15 seconds.

Is using hard wired Ethernet an option ?

When entering the wifi password on the NOW Router from the label sticker on the bottom of the Router some people get caught out between O and zeros and also forget that the NOW wifi password is all in Caps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are right. A router reset didn't help - I forgot to include that. Unfortunately wired Ethernet is not an option.

I don't have 0 or O in my password so that useful suggestion does not apply.

My NOW password as supplied is mixed case. I get an incorrect password if I try all caps.

I tried to connect my PC to the TV (failed as couldn't remember password). Then retried router and had success! Don't understand why but pleased to have succeeded.

Thank you.