cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keeping existing landline number

I am currently a now tv streaming tv member.

I am looking to add broadband and land line services to my account, the service is currently with plusnet, which apparently Now can deal with changing over for me

I have read that I have to confirm I wish to keep my existing landline number, but can see no where to tick a box or otherwise confirm this.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

If you are applying online there will be an option to do this as the application progresses. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
redchiz1
Champion 2

If you are applying online there will be an option to do this as the application progresses. 

chilli2
Elite

I moved from Plusnet to now not that long ago,v somewhere on here I posted my experience of the move.

Yes you can keep your number but the sign up process with now isn't that well designed so it's easy to miss the key parts you need to complete.

There are a few things you need to do and a few things you must not do to make the switch smooth.

It's also possible to keep your Plusnet email as well.

If I remember i will post more later this evening

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I look forward to reading it👍

chilli2
Elite

topic on this site  "switiching from plusnet to Now "

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Switching-to-Now-Broadband-from-Plusnet/td-p/572032

As for keeping your number, i think the screenshot shown is an availability checker, further down the process you will need to tick a box for i want to keep my number as well as enter it again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you sign up it asks for your home phone number, presumably there will be a box later to tick to say you wish to keep it.

JohnH1_0-1651238398558.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I organised the change to Now from Plusnet by phone and requested that I keep my landline number.The very first email I have received from Now has allocated a new number. The office is now closed. It does not inspire confidence. I will discuss it with them tomorrow