cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joining now broadband

I’m looking to change to now broadband but it’s not accepting current landline number to check coverage, I can’t move past this point so I’m stuck. There are no live chats visible or customer service numbers to call

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Number for team below.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–8pm.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do you mean that it is denying that what you have is a recognisable phone number, or is it saying that Now can’t serve that phone number?

I had the latter, because Now (or strictly, Sky) didn’t have any equipment in our local exchange via which to provide broadband service to my house,

The technical term for such equipment is Local Loop Unbundling, or LLU for short.

So I had a narrow escape there….😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I honestly would look elsewhere. I joined in March this year and the connection/service has been barely ok at best and the router (that you're forced to use by Now) is so poor it takes some believing.