cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue with Broadband in London- E5

It has been almost 4 days that the postcode E5 in London has experienced broadbands' cuts since Sunday early am. Openreach does not give updates leaving customers working from home in the need to find alternatives. This is so unbelievable! 

Is anyone experiencing the same issues in this are?

M.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To answer the last paragraph of your first post on here.

Over on NOW Twitter in the last few days i have seen about three of four tweets from different people in the E5 area who are reporting intermittent loss of their NOW Broadband service.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You won’t get any updates on a customer forum. Give the broadband team a call, number in the below link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

thanks. But I already spoke to them and I also notified OpenReach. I wanted to know from other customers in my area if they are affected. 
NOW does not have any updates at the moment. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That’s the issue, NOW are fully reliant on OpenReach. So until they provide an update to NOW there is nothing we can do.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, 

thanks. But I already spoke to them and I also notified OpenReach. I wanted to know from other customers in my area if they are affected.  

So when you spoke to them, did they acknowledge that there are problems in your area?

4 days is a long time for an outage, or are they intermittent cuts?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now is domestic broadband. That’s like using a Ford Fiesta when you need a Ford Transit.

Nothing wrong with a Ford Fiesta; it’s a lovely little car if you use it for its intended purpose. Just like Now Broadband.

But if you want an ISP service that keeps going when the landline goes down, both BT and Vodafone offer a cellular backup on theirs.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To answer the last paragraph of your first post on here.

Over on NOW Twitter in the last few days i have seen about three of four tweets from different people in the E5 area who are reporting intermittent loss of their NOW Broadband service.