Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the broadband down?

My internet isn’t working just wondering if it’s happened to anyone else 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine keeps coming and going, at the moment it's working but I am on hold to Now to on the phone.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine keeps coming and going, at the moment it's working but I am on hold to Now to on the phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just got off the phone to them and he said that it’s down in my area and open reach are trying to solve the problem but could take up to 48 hours 🙄 I’m in Brightlingsea 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Blame someone else why not ???  Its not us its them !   They know how to pee people off !

OILCAN
Scholar

Seems there's an issue all over, live north of Aberdeen and my wifi is on off frequently over past couple of days too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing here- I’m in Brighton... checked everything and it just won’t connect 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone else finding NOW TV Broadband etc rubbish ?   Broadband seems to be down and unable to rectify!  Frustrating or what ??????  As for helpline, is there really anybody there on the phone or on the help line site - I dont think so !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so your problem has been solved according to this site !  Really ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has been down for me since yesterday; continues to be down today. I was going to phone Now Tv but think I will wait till tomorrow given that everyone’s having the same issue.