cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet still not activated

Hello all

Changed from EE to now broadband and my activation date was 19/08.

however it seems bt open reach was quick at switching my broadband with old supplier but has not switched it back on with now.

now 23/08 and have called now twice but they are saying it is with bt open reach and I have to wait until the get in touch with me. They obviously still haven’t and it has been more than 72 hours since I logged the request with now

I have no internet no doorbell no printer and I can’t work. I work from home so that’s a pain. 
what should I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jayach
Elite 3

So the EE broadband has stopped?

The Openreach engineer would have been responsible for disconnecting you from EE and connecting you to Now. Did they not contact you at the time?

If they made a mistake, it will need Now to report it to Openreach.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Keep calling the broadband team, they are however reliant on OpenReach from sorting anything out.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

So the EE broadband has stopped?

The Openreach engineer would have been responsible for disconnecting you from EE and connecting you to Now. Did they not contact you at the time?

If they made a mistake, it will need Now to report it to Openreach.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes exactly! I find it weird that a broadband line which works fine previously with EE was not reconnected with now straight away. 
Now have logged the issues with open reach but it is still not sorted! 
third day having to drive to the office so I have access to the internet tomorrow 😞