cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet keeps resetting after about 20 mins

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me, my broadband rooter is not working, it keeps asking me to log into me WiFi. My mum blew the electricity last night and it hasn’t been working since. We have tried restarting the box, turning it off and turning it back on. I don’t know what else to try ??? 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have a NowTV Hub Router ?

When you pressed the small reset button on the router did you kept it pressed in for about 10 seconds to set the router back to its default settings.

If you are using the Hub 2 router does it show three solid green lights on the front of the router ?

You may have to call the nowtv broadband team for further assistance, where you can find their number by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and under broadband & telephone live date if you click down on the green drop down arrow to expand the information a telephone number should appear on screen to call.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have a NowTV Hub Router ?

When you pressed the small reset button on the router did you kept it pressed in for about 10 seconds to set the router back to its default settings.

If you are using the Hub 2 router does it show three solid green lights on the front of the router ?

You may have to call the nowtv broadband team for further assistance, where you can find their number by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and under broadband & telephone live date if you click down on the green drop down arrow to expand the information a telephone number should appear on screen to call.

@Anonymous User 

If what @schnapps has suggested doesn't work then it could be a dead router. I've had numerous cusotmers with broken routers after a storm or electrical surge has occured. IF it is dead, give us a call and we'll get a replacement out.