Not applicable

Internet down

Is any one else having internet issues, I've not had any since 3pm today

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team to see what is going on. Number in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User You can check for any known issues here:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was fine earlier however appears down just now, would help of course if their help desk was open before 8am (very poor customer service). Time to start looking for a new broadband provider.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down since about 8am this morning. FINALLY found a contact number (they don't make it easy) and an automated response acknowledges that some customers are having issues & engineers are working are working to fix this.

Would be nice if this was on there sign in page or a sticky on the forum!  This way they would keep their customers informed and reduce the people calling them......Rocket Science?

They do get some brownie points for adding the automated message when you contact them.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is a number up thread in my signature 😝

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All week I have lost my broadband connection intermittently and unable to test the line ie just get a message something Ohh that didnt go well!!, when I do try.

Seems imossible to get to bottom of what is going on.

Ps no great problems since i had now broadband until this week!! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User If you aren't getting anywhere with the self help features in your account then all you can do is contact NOW broadband support directly, details here