cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down

My Internet has been down for hours. I live in Lincolnshire, is there a problem with broadband here? The middle Internet light on my modem is orange 

5 REPLIES 5
nme2no1
Advocate

I have the same problem this morning. Also in Lincolnshire.

It was working last night before 10pm, and had dropped out by about half past three this morning.

Must be a service outage, as I've done the usual checks and it's not hardware or cable related.

Spent about an hour faffing about with it.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @nme2no1 

Check out this link which will let you check your boradband status. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

Then give the broadband team a call to see what can be done. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
nme2no1
Advocate

Thank you, @gavs82008 .

After posting, I did find the technical checks area. At the time, it reported that there was a fault with my service.

It now says things are working normally. I will verify this when I get home from work, but I believe the matter is now resolved.

I will note the information provided, in case of future issues.

NickyIsCrying
Advocate

Hey guys,

So was a standard broadband customer but was advised by a NowTv customer service operator that if i upgraded to fibre id get a faster and stable connection. Seems obvious right 🤔 low and behold the connection is just as bad and happens to be bad very often. Imagine getting a download speed of 1mbps on fibre 😂 today im frustrated more then ever! The service status and network test on NowTv shows no issues but i cant even seem to buffer a 3min Facebook video. Im not happy with this and wondered if anyone has encountered the same or is encountering the same issues. Ive done about 20 random speed tests in the last month and the results are unbelievable for what is supposed to be fibre optic. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NickyIsCrying 

Give the broadband team a call if your having issues with the service. Hopefully they can help you out.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help